Friday, December 25, 2015

Title: Feliz Navidad!

Wow I cannot believe it is already Christmas! Time has flown by these past couple of months. I feel like it was just a couple of days ago when I arrived in Cerrito del Maiz. I am so excited for this week. We have a few fun Christmas activities with the ward and with the mission. I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and takes some time to remember the real reason for this holiday!

This week has been a good one. My birthday was on Wednesday and was so much fun. We went to the church during language study to make a cake. We invited one of our investigators to come for a lesson and after celebrate! The young women were having an activity so we shared our cake with them too and then they invited us to eat lunch with them. It was a great gift and so much fun! That night the power went out, and when the power goes out we have to enter our house at 6 because its pitch black and super dangerous. So on our way to the house we stopped at the tienda which is right in front of it that sells fresh papa fritas (french fries but wayyy better than in the states sorrrrry). So that was my birthday dinner papa fritas from the street vendors haha. 

Again I am short on time. But i hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Con amor de Guatemala,
Hermana Baird
 

No comments:

Post a Comment