Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11



Hey Everyone! So I don't have a ton of time to write this week but I am going to attach some pics and write as much as I can. :)

A huge problem in our area is that there isn't water! No one has running water. The only people who actually have water, is those who have wells. So the city passes by every week and gives each house two garbage cans of water. It is seriously a miracle that in our house we have never not had water. Heavenly Father truly looks out for his missionaries! Anyways there is a tank where people can go and fill up containers of water to bring to there house but it is super far from the houses. Well, we wanted to help Faustina, our investigator who is getting baptized Friday!!!!!, bring water to her house. And oh my goodness I just about died of heat and my arms almost fell off! These people live hard lives, we are so blessed to have everything that we have in the states!

We had so many miracles this week! I have been in the same area for all of mission so at times it feels like I know everyone here haha. But this week we found so many new people to teach! We visited a man named Adam last night for the first time and we were able to put a baptismal date with him! We are finding those people who are truly ready to receive the blessing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it is all thanks to the guidance we have everyday from our Heavenly Father! 

I hope everyone has an amazing week! 
Hermana Baird

P.S. the other picture is a cake of our zone that one of the sisters in our stake made for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment