Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 20

Well, my 18 months of serving the Lord has come to an end. I am so so so grateful for this time I have had in Guatemala. I have learned so much from so many different people. From members, from my companions, from people I have taught, and from the Lord. I would just like to mention a few of the things that I have learned in the last year and a half.


1. The Gospel is all about and centered in LOVE.
2. Obedience brings an uncountable amount of blessings.
3. When we serve others we automatically love them.
4. With a positive attitude and faith in the Lord, ANYTHING is possible.
And the last, most important, and most valuable for me,
5. God is our loving Heavenly Father and he lives. Jesus Christ is his Son, who was sent to this earth to perform the Atonement. And that through the Atonement of Christ we can change, we can become better people, and we can become more like Christ. We can be molded into the people that the Lord wants us to be. I know that Christ lives. That he loves us, and that if we put him as the first priority in our lives, everything else will just fall into place perfectly.


There is so much more that I have learned, but I think these are the most important. I am so grateful for each one of you who has taken the time to write me, to inspire me, to motivate me, and to support me during the mission. I am so excited to be able to start the next chapter in my life and to be able to apply everything that I have learned in the mission. These days of my life have been the most valuable and I will treasure them forever.


Con mucho, mucho amor de Guatemala,
Hermana Baird






No comments:

Post a Comment